Louisburg High School
- Louisburg High School's student population of 529 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2011)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||529 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Louisburg High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,265 schools in Kansas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1026 out of 1265 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Louisburg School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisburg Rockville Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 377 students
977 N Rockville Road
Louisburg, KS 66053
(913) 837-1970 0.8 PK-2 377
- Cleveland Midway Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 222 students
5801 E State Rte 2
Cleveland, MO 64734
(816) 250-2994 6.9 K-6 222
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?