Driscoll Middle School
- Driscoll Middle School's student population of 791 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 53 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||791 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Driscoll Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 7,999 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#3705 out of 7999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North East Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Redland Oaks Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 425 students
16650 Redland Rd
San Antonio, TX 78247
(210) 407-6200 0.4 PK-5 425
- San Antonio Laurel Ridge Grades: 1-12 | 40 students
17720 Corporate Woods Dr
San Antonio, TX 78259
(512) 560-8132 0.6 1-12 40
- San Antonio Thousand Oaks Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 743 students
16080 Henderson Pass
San Antonio, TX 78232
(210) 407-8000 1.3 PK-5 743
- Lewisville The Foundation School For Autism Grades: PK-1 | 40 students
2235 Thousand Oaks Dr
Lewisville, TX 75029
(972) 316-3663 1.4 PK-1 40
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.