- Laurel Ridge's student population of 42 students has grown by 55% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 66% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Laurel Ridge's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#7744 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||University Of Texas University Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Driscoll Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 826 students
17150 Jones Maltsberger Rd
San Antonio, TX 78247
(210)356-3200 0.6 6-8 826
- San Antonio Redland Oaks Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 514 students
16650 Redland Rd
San Antonio, TX 78247
(210)407-6200 1.0 PK-5 514
- Lewisville The Foundation School For Autism Grades: PK-1 | 42 students
2235 Thousand Oaks Dr
Lewisville, TX 75029
(972)316-3663 1.3 PK-1 42
- San Antonio Thousand Oaks Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 750 students
16080 Henderson Pass
San Antonio, TX 78232
(210)407-8000 1.3 PK-5 750
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.