Redland Oaks Elementary School
- Redland Oaks Elementary School's student population of 514 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||514 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Redland Oaks Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2012 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North East Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Driscoll Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 826 students
17150 Jones Maltsberger Rd
San Antonio, TX 78247
(210)356-3200 0.4 6-8 826
- San Antonio Laurel Ridge Grades: K-12 | 42 students
17720 Corporate Woods Dr
San Antonio, TX 78259
(512)560-8132 1.0 K-12 42
- Lewisville The Foundation School For Autism Grades: PK-1 | 42 students
2235 Thousand Oaks Dr
Lewisville, TX 75029
(972)316-3663 1.3 PK-1 42
- San Antonio Thousand Oaks Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 750 students
16080 Henderson Pass
San Antonio, TX 78232
(210)407-8000 1.3 PK-5 750
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.