Dudley Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 408 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in NE
- Math Proficiency: 50% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 57% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NE Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 52% NE state average), while 57% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 52% NE state average).
How many students attend Dudley Elementary School?
408 students attend Dudley Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
93% of Dudley Elementary School students are White, 4% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Dudley Elementary School?
Dudley Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Nebraska state average of 12:1.
What grades does Dudley Elementary School offer ?
Dudley Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Dudley Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities