Durbin Elementary School
Top Placements (Indiana)
Durbin Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Durbin Elementary School's student population of 374 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||374 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Durbin Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1767 schools in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Durbin Elementary School is Hamilton Southeastern s School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 357 school districts in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Hamilton Southeastern s School District's student population of 21,144 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $10,669 in this district is less than the state average of $12,561. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $7,655 is less than the state average of $10,672. The district spending/student has declined by 13% over four school years.
|School District Name||Hamilton Southeastern s School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||21,144||1,398|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$216 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$155 MM||$15 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,669||$12,561|
|District Spending / Student||$7,655||$10,672|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lapel Lapel Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 711 students
2865 S Sr 13
Lapel, IN 46051
(765)534-3101 3.6 PK-5 711
- Lapel Lapel Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 329 students
2883 S Sr 13
Lapel, IN 46051
(765)534-3137 3.6 6-8 329
- Lapel Lapel Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 492 students
1850 S 900 W
Lapel, IN 46051
(765)534-3137 3.6 9-12 492
- Noblesville Promise Road Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 753 students
14975 Promise Rd
Noblesville, IN 46060
(317)773-7060 4.6 K-5 753
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.