E. E. Jeter Elementary School
- E. E. Jeter Elementary School's student population of 382 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 36% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2012)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||382 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- E. E. Jeter Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shelby County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Millington Woodstock High School Grades: 6-8 | 285 students
5885 Woodstock Cuba Rd
Millington, TN 38053
(901)353-8590 4.3 6-8 285
- Memphis Northaven Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 340 students
5157 North Circle Rd
Memphis, TN 38127
(901)353-8580 4.6 PK-5 340
- Memphis Hawkins Mill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 328 students
4295 Mountain Terrace
Memphis, TN 38127
(901)416-3944 6.7 PK-5 328
- Memphis Promise Academy Grades: K-5 | 404 students
1346 Bryan St
Memphis, TN 38108
(901)324-4456 7.0 K-5 404
The Academics at Jeter are AMAZINg. I went there adn left when going to middle school! there is a new building now and it is wonderful. There is ALOT of parent involvement there, large PTA. The special classes are wonderful, the art teacher(Mr.Blocker) is one of the best in the state. I would highly recommend jeter.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Dolph
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.