E F Duvall 7-8
- E F Duvall 7-8's student population of 78 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- E F Duvall 7-8's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#304 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Deer Lodge Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deer Lodge O D Speer School Grades: PK-6 | 342 students
444 Montana Avenue
Deer Lodge, MT 59722
(406)846-2268 0.0 PK-6 342
- Garrison Garrison School Grades: PK-6 | 16 students
33 School House Rd
Garrison, MT 59731
(406)846-1043 9.5 PK-6 16
- Avon Avon School Grades: PK-8 | 24 students
603 Main Street E.
Avon, MT 59713
(406)492-6191 15.5 PK-8 24
- Gold Creek Gold Creek School Grades: PK-8 | 6 students
825 Gold Creek Rd
Gold Creek, MT 59733
(406)288-3560 15.9 PK-8 6
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.