East Farms School
- East Farms School's student population of 441 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||441 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Farms School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,039 schools in Washington (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1023 out of 2039 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Valley School District (Spokane) School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Liberty Lake Liberty Creek Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 586 students
2309 E Country Vista Drive
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
(509) 558-6300 2.4 K-3 586
- Otis Orchards Otis Orchards School Grades: PK-6 | 425 students
22000 E Wellesley Ave
Otis Orchards, WA 99027
(509) 924-9823 2.7 PK-6 425
- Liberty Lake Liberty Lake Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 570 students
23606 E Boone Ave
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
(509) 558-4300 3.2 3-5 570
- Post Falls West Ridge Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 450 students
1758 North Clark Fork Parkway
Post Falls, ID 83854
(208) 773-7291 4.1 1-5 450
- Post Falls Seltice Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 333 students
1100 North Chase
Post Falls, ID 83877
(208) 773-1681 4.6 1-5 333
The recent Atlanta cheating scandal has been rocked with another scandal: the ensuing cover-up. Learn more about the second chapter of the standardized test cheating controversy that has this Southern state shaking its head.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about the Montessori Method, the growing number of Montessori charter schools, and why parents are considering this individualized approach to education.