Liberty Lake Elementary School
Liberty Lake Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Liberty Lake Elementary School's student population of 672 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-5|
|Total Students||672 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Liberty Lake Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#102 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Central Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Otis Orchards Otis Orchards School Grades: PK-6 | 438 students
22000 E Wellesley Ave
Otis Orchards, WA 99027
(509)924-9823 2.5 PK-6 438
- Greenacres Central Valley Kindergarten Center Grades: K | 221 students
1512 N Barker Rd
Greenacres, WA 99016
(509)228-5380 3.1 K 221
- Veradale Mica Peak High School Grades: 9-12 | 100 students
15111 E Sprague Ave, Suite B
Veradale, WA 99037
(509)228-4050 3.1 9-12 100
- Newman Lake East Farms School Grades: PK-6 | 431 students
26203 E Rowan
Newman Lake, WA 99025
(509)226-3039 3.2 PK-6 431
- Greenacres Greenacres Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 631 students
17915 E 4th Ave
Greenacres, WA 99016
(509)228-4200 3.6 1-5 631
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.