East Sac County High School
- East Sac County High School's student population of 264 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||264 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Sac County High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#951 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Sac County Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wall Lake East Sac County Elementary Wall Lake Grades: PK-4 | 196 students
207 Boyer St
Wall Lake, IA 51466
(712)664-2627 3.4 PK-4 196
- Sac City East Sac County Elementary Sac Building Grades: PK-4 | 203 students
400 S 16th St
Sac City, IA 50583
(712)662-7200 8.0 PK-4 203
- Sac City East Sac County Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 268 students
300 S. 11th
Sac City, IA 50583
(712)662-3259 8.1 5-8 268
- Odebolt Odebolt-arthur Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 151 students
600 S. Maple
Odebolt, IA 51458
(712)668-2767 10.1 PK-5 151
- Early Schaller-crestland M.s. Ridge View Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 154 students
310 W Main
Early, IA 50535
(712)273-5192 11.7 6-8 154
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.