Eastland Jr/sr High School
- Eastland Jr/sr High School's student population of 283 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eastland Jr/sr High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#680 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eastland CUSD 308 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shannon Eastland Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 317 students
601 S Chestnut St
Shannon, IL 61078
(815)864-2300 5.8 PK-6 317
- Chadwick Chadwick Elementary School Grades: 4-5 | 63 students
19 School St
Chadwick, IL 61014
(815)684-5191 6.6 4-5 63
- Mount Carroll West Carroll Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 326 students
633 S East St
Mount Carroll, IL 61053
(815)244-2002 7.1 5-8 326
- Milledgeville Milledgeville High School Grades: 9-12 | 174 students
100 E 8th St
Milledgeville, IL 61051
(815)225-7141 9.5 9-12 174
- Pearl City Pearl City High School Grades: 9-12 | 133 students
Po Box 9
Pearl City, IL 61062
(815)443-2715 11.3 9-12 133
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.