Ebinport Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 337 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 71%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Ebinport Elementary School?
337 students attend Ebinport Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
50% of Ebinport Elementary School students are Black, 29% of students are White, 16% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ebinport Elementary School?
Ebinport Elementary School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Ebinport Elementary School offer ?
Ebinport Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Ebinport Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities