Edmore Elementary School
- Edmore Elementary School's student population of 43 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Edmore Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#67 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Edmore 2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Starkweather Starkweather Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 34 students
505 E Main
Starkweather, ND 58377
(701)292-4381 19.5 PK-6 34
- Langdon Langdon Area Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 211 students
721 11th Ave
Langdon, ND 58249
(701)256-3270 24.4 PK-6 211
- Langdon Langdon Area High School Grades: 7-12 | 188 students
715 14th Ave
Langdon, ND 58249
(701)256-5291 24.7 7-12 188
- Munich Munich Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
410 7th Ave
Munich, ND 58352
(701)682-5321 24.9 PK-8 64
- Lakota Lakota Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 82 students
316 E Ave East
Lakota, ND 58344
(701)247-2955 26.0 PK-6 82
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.