Edna Libby Elementary School
- Edna Libby Elementary School's student population of 284 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Edna Libby Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#312 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 06/msad 06 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Standish George E Jack School Grades: 4-5 | 179 students
15 Northeast Road
Standish, ME 04084
(207)642-4885 2.1 4-5 179
- Gorham Great Falls Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 519 students
73 Justice Way
Gorham, ME 04038
(207)222-1050 4.7 K-5 519
- Steep Falls Steep Falls Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 110 students
781 Boundary Road
Steep Falls, ME 04085
(207)675-3321 5.7 K-3 110
- Buxton Bonny Eagle Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 875 students
92 Sokokis Trail
Buxton, ME 04093
(207)929-3833 5.8 6-8 875
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.