Eisenhower High School
Top Placements (Michigan)
Eisenhower High School is Listed among the top public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Eisenhower High School's student population of 2016 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 80 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,016 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||80 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eisenhower High School is ranked within the top 10% of all 3159 schools in Michigan (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Eisenhower High School is Utica Community s School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 855 school districts in Michigan (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Utica Community s School District's student population of 27,758 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 93% has increased from 90% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $10,309 in this district is less than the state average of $12,427. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,777 is less than the state average of $12,416. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Utica Community s School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||27,758||750|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$293 MM||$9 MM|
|District Spending||$306 MM||$9 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,309||$12,427|
|District Spending / Student||$10,777||$12,416|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Utica Morgan Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 619 students
53800 Mound Rd
Utica, MI 48316
(586)797-5800 0.6 PK-6 619
- Utica Crissman Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 558 students
53550 Wolf Dr
Utica, MI 48316
(586)797-4300 1.2 PK-7 558
- Utica Switzer Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 599 students
53200 Shelby Rd
Utica, MI 48316
(586)797-6400 1.4 PK-7 599
Learn about how public schools are implementing new programs that encourage dropouts to return to the classroom.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.