El Camino Fundamental High School
El Camino Fundamental High School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- El Camino Fundamental High School's student population of 1,494 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 63 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,494 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- El Camino Fundamental High School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3282 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Juan Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Paramount Collegiate Academy Grades: 6-12 | 82 students
4010 El Camino Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916)484-1480 0.3 6-12 82
- Sacramento Del Paso Manor Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 608 students
2700 Maryal Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916)575-2330 0.4 K-6 608
- Carmichael Ralph Richardson Center Grades: K-12 | 83 students
4848 Cottage Way
Carmichael, CA 95608
(916)971-7411 0.8 K-12 83
I've taken in one of my friends and he is a good kid with some issues but as soon as school started for him I reached out and have received a phone call that discussed what I was looking for and Ms. Major stayed on phone talking his schedule out with me which was very impressive the time that they put in to the students. I'm so happy he got into el Camino and I just hope the school year goes as planned for him. I really appreciate the time their staff took out to talk to me personally about what my concerns are and to get a better feel for him as well and understanding. Not a lot of people make time for their students like that.
- Posted by Parent - Holly