El Camino Fundamental High School
- El Camino Fundamental High School's student population of 1,346 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,346 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- El Camino Fundamental High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#3423 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Juan Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to El Camino Fundamental High School is Paramount Collegiate Academy (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Paramount Collegiate Academy Grades: 6-12 | 76 students
4010 El Camino Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916) 484-1480 0.3 6-12 76
- Carmichael Ralph Richardson Center Grades: K-12 | 87 students
4848 Cottage Way
Carmichael, CA 95608
(916) 971-7411 0.8 K-12 87
I've taken in one of my friends and he is a good kid with some issues but as soon as school started for him I reached out and have received a phone call that discussed what I was looking for and Ms. Major stayed on phone talking his schedule out with me which was very impressive the time that they put in to the students. I'm so happy he got into el Camino and I just hope the school year goes as planned for him. I really appreciate the time their staff took out to talk to me personally about what my concerns are and to get a better feel for him as well and understanding. Not a lot of people make time for their students like that.
- Posted by Parent - Holly