Del Paso Manor Elementary School
- Del Paso Manor Elementary School's student population of 621 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||621 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Del Paso Manor Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has decreased from 30:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#4210 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Juan Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Del Paso Manor Elementary School is Paramount Collegiate Academy (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Paramount Collegiate Academy Grades: 6-12 | 76 students
4010 El Camino Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916) 484-1480 0.2 6-12 76
- Sacramento James R. Cowan Fundamental Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 488 students
3350 Becerra Way
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916) 575-2312 0.9 K-6 488
I love this school; it is the best but a lot of bullies, racism and more. I could do without the hatred.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Anonymouse
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.