El Capitan Elementary School
- El Capitan Elementary School's student population of 301 students has declined by 33% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- El Capitan Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8151 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Delhi Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Delhi Schendel Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 527 students
16114 Schendel Ave.
Delhi, CA 95315
(209)656-2000 0.6 K-6 527
- Delhi Delhi High School Grades: 9-12 | 705 students
16881 W. Schendel Ave.
Delhi, CA 95315
(209)656-2050 1.3 9-12 705
- Livingston Livingston Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 831 students
101 F St.
Livingston, CA 95334
(209)394-5450 4.0 6-8 831
- Ballico Ballico Elementary School Grades: 3-8 | 256 students
11818 W. Gregg St.
Ballico, CA 95303
(209)632-5371 4.1 3-8 256
- Turlock Roselawn High School Grades: 9-12 | 188 students
312 S. Roselawn
Turlock, CA 95380
(209)634-9311 4.1 9-12 188
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.