Elba Elementary School
- Elba Elementary School's student population of 319 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elba Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#552 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elba City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elba Elba High School Grades: 7-12 | 294 students
371 Tiger Dr
Elba, AL 36323
(334)897-2266 0.1 7-12 294
- New Brockton New Brockton High School Grades: 7-12 | 372 students
210 South Tyler Street
New Brockton, AL 36351
(334)894-2350 10.4 7-12 372
- Opp Fleeta School Grades: K-8 | 154 students
27463 County Road 30
Opp, AL 36467
(334)493-6772 10.5 K-8 154
- New Brockton New Brockton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 418 students
504 North John Street
New Brockton, AL 36351
(334)894-6152 10.8 PK-6 418
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.