Elementary At Bennet
- Elementary At Bennet's student population of 308 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elementary At Bennet's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#211 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Palmyra O R 1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palmyra Junior Senior High School High School At Palmyra Grades: 7-12 | 192 students
425 F St
Palmyra, NE 68418
(402)780-5327 5.1 7-12 192
- Lincoln Kloefkorn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 463 students
6601 Glass Ridge Drive
Lincoln, NE 68526
(402)436-1148 6.0 PK-5 463
- Lincoln Wysong Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 301 students
7901 Blanchard Boulevard
Lincoln, NE 68516
(402)436-1185 7.5 PK-5 301
- Lincoln Maxey Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 599 students
5200 S 75th St
Lincoln, NE 68516
(402)436-1153 7.8 PK-5 599
- Lincoln Lux Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1050 students
7800 High St
Lincoln, NE 68506
(402)436-1220 8.6 6-8 1050
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.