Elmer H Franzen Intermediate School
- Elmer H Franzen Intermediate School's student population of 355 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 46% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elmer H Franzen Intermediate School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#476 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Itasca SD 10 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Itasca F E Peacock Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 333 students
301 E North St
Itasca, IL 60143
(630)773-0335 0.5 6-8 333
- Itasca Raymond Benson Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 287 students
301 E Washington St
Itasca, IL 60143
(630)773-0554 1.0 PK-2 287
- Elk Grove Village Adm Richard E Byrd Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 381 students
265 Wellington Ave
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
(847)593-4388 1.5 K-5 381
- Medinah Medinah Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 213 students
7n330 Medinah Rd
Medinah, IL 60157
(630)529-6105 1.7 3-5 213
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.