Lake Park High School
- The student population of 2655 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 155 teachers has declined by 10% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,655 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||155 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.53 is less than the state average of 0.67. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|This School||(IL) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
The chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
Families meeting income eligibility guidelines may qualify for free and reduced price meals or free milk. These guidelines are used by schools, institutions, and facilities participating in the National School Lunch Program (and Commodity School Program), School Breakfast Program, Special Milk Program for Children, Child and Adult Care Food Program and Summer Food Service Program.
- Lake Park Chsd 108 School District's student population of 2,655 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $19,223 is higher than the state average of $11,118. The district revenue/student has declined by 11% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $18,677 is higher than the state average of $11,218. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Lake Park Chsd 108 School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||2,655||753|
|District Total Revenue||$53 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$52 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$19,223||$11,118|
|District Spending / Student||$18,677||$11,218|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MedinahMedinah Intermediate SchoolGrades: 3-5 | 197 students
7n330 Medinah Rd
Medinah, IL 60157
- Elk Grove VillageAdlai Stevenson Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 466 students
1414 Armstrong Ln
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
- RoselleMedinah Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 233 students
700 E Granville Ave
Roselle, IL 60172
- RoselleFrederick Nerge Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 563 students
660 N Woodfield Trl
Roselle, IL 60172
- MedinahMedinah Primary SchoolGrades: KG-2 | 210 students
22w300 Sunnyside Rd
Medinah, IL 60157
I graduated last year. Despite having a negligent counselor during my freshman/sophomore years at the school, I would say this is a great school. My counselor during my junior/senior years was a complete opposite of the one at east campus, she was very supportive and actually listened to my requests. The teachers I had were also very helpful and they were very focused on their teachings and on helping students.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - amber
I transferred to Lake Park in the middle of my senior year. The teachers were very helpful with keeping me at the same pace as the rest of the students. They are also very focused on the quality of their teaching. I learned more in a semester than I did in three and a half years at my other school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - rctur