Emmett High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 705 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 15%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Top 20% in ID)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), ID Dept. of Education
Emmett High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for:
- Emmett High School is a high school in the town of Emmett, Idaho.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Emmett High School's ranking?
Emmett High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for: Most improved public schools (Top 20%), Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest graduation rate (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% ID state average), while 65-69% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% ID state average).
What is the graduation rate of Emmett High School?
The graduation rate of Emmett High School is 90-94%, which is higher than the Idaho state average of 80%.
How many students attend Emmett High School?
705 students attend Emmett High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
85% of Emmett High School students are White, 13% of students are Hispanic, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Emmett High School?
Emmett High School has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the Idaho state average of 17:1.
What grades does Emmett High School offer ?
Emmett High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Emmett High School part of?
Emmett High School is part of Emmett Independent School District.
View the Emmett High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Emmett High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities