Endeavor Elementary School
- Endeavor Elementary School's student population of 663 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||663 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Endeavor Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#104 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Madison County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harvest Creekside Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 1103 students
16049 Sanderson Rd
Harvest, AL 35749
(256)216-8702 0.6 K-5 1103
- Madison Legacy Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 713 students
165 Pine Grove Road
Madison, AL 35757
(256)562-0801 2.4 PK-5 713
- Athens East Limestone High School Grades: 6-12 | 1222 students
15641 E Limestone Rd
Athens, AL 35613
(256)233-6660 2.8 6-12 1222
- Madison Columbia Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 814 students
667 Balch Road
Madison, AL 35758
(256)430-2751 4.1 K-6 814
- Madison Liberty Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 886 students
281 Dock Murphy Dr
Madison, AL 35758
(256)430-0001 4.1 7-8 886
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.