Endeavour Elementary School
Endeavour Elementary School serves 500 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Endeavour Elementary School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Washington for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 84% (which is higher than the Washington state average of 50%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 82% (which is higher than the Washington state average of 61%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is lower than the Washington state level of 16:1.
Minority enrollment is 58% of the student body (majority Asian), which is higher than the Washington state average of 49% (majority Hispanic and Asian).
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Students: 500 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 58%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5% in WA
- Math Proficiency: 84% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 82% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), WA Dept. of Education
Endeavour Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Endeavour Elementary School's student population of 500 students has declined by 25% over five school years.
The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Endeavour Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 2,052 schools in Washington (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Endeavour Elementary School is 0.65, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.67. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (WA)
Overall Testing Rank
#90 out of 2052 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), WA Dept. of Education
Review Endeavour Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Teaching: Using Virtual Reality
Virtual Reality can enhance your lessons safely and efficiently. Virtual reality allows your students to explore worlds they might not otherwise see. We offer some suggestions on how to use VR in your classrooom.
Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps or JROTC
JROTC offers valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship. Here's a look at the various JROTC programs out there together with a look at the pros and cons of the program.
July 05, 2022Teaching: Contract Renewal
Most teaching contracts are year-to-year, or longer if you're eligible. Here are some suggestions for safeguarding your employment.