Endeavour Elementary School
- Endeavour Elementary School's student population of 487 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||487 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Endeavour Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#159 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mukilteo School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mukilteo Kamiak High School Grades: 9-12 | 2104 students
10801 Harbour Pointe Blvd
Mukilteo, WA 98275
(425)366-5400 1.0 9-12 2104
- Edmonds Picnic Point Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 441 students
5819 140th St Sw
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425)366-3400 1.1 K-5 441
- Edmonds Serene Lake Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 424 students
4709 Picnic Point Rd
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425)366-3500 1.2 K-5 424
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.