Enterprise Charter High School
- Enterprise Charter High School's student population of 375 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 30% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3488 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pinellas School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearwater Leila Davis Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 761 students
2630 Landmark Dr
Clearwater, FL 33761
(727)725-7972 0.6 PK-5 761
- Clearwater Countryside High School Grades: 9-12 | 2025 students
3000 State Road 580
Clearwater, FL 33761
(727)725-7956 0.8 9-12 2025
- Clearwater Mcmullen-booth Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 727 students
3025 Union St
Clearwater, FL 33759
(727)669-1800 1.0 PK-5 727
- Safety Harbor Safety Harbor Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 632 students
535 5th Ave N
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
(727)724-1462 1.5 PK-5 632
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.