Ernest P. Willenberg Special Education Center
- Ernest P. Willenberg Special Education Center's student population of 170 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ernest P. Willenberg Special Education Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Pedro Seventh Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 508 students
1570 W. Seventh St.
San Pedro, CA 90732
(310)832-1538 0.3 K-5 508
- Rancho Palos Verdes Crestwood Street Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 421 students
1946 W. Crestwood St.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
(310)832-8130 0.6 K-6 421
- San Pedro Bandini Street Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 373 students
425 N. Bandini St.
San Pedro, CA 90731
(310)832-4593 0.7 K-6 373
- San Pedro Park Western Place Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 741 students
1214 Park W.ern Pl.
San Pedro, CA 90732
(310)833-3591 0.9 K-5 741
Nearby Homes for Sale
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.