Esparza Elementary School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 458 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 96%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in TX
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. of Education
Esparza Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Esparza Elementary School's ranking?
Esparza Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for: Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% TX state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% TX state average).
How many students attend Esparza Elementary School?
458 students attend Esparza Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
93% of Esparza Elementary School students are Hispanic, 4% of students are White, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Esparza Elementary School?
Esparza Elementary School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Texas state average of 14:1.
What grades does Esparza Elementary School offer ?
Esparza Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Esparza Elementary School part of?
Esparza Elementary School is part of Northside Independent School District.
Review Esparza Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities