Etowah Elementary School
- Etowah Elementary School's student population of 411 students has grown by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||411 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Etowah Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,684 schools in Tennessee (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#744 out of 1684 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Etowah School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Etowah Mountain View Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 606 students
145 Co Road 627
Etowah, TN 37331
(423) 263-2498 0.4 PK-8 606
- Englewood Central High School Grades: 9-12 | 766 students
145 Co Road 461
Englewood, TN 37329
(423) 263-5541 4.0 9-12 766
- Englewood Englewood Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 584 students
108 College St
Englewood, TN 37329
(423) 887-5260 7.4 PK-8 584
- Athens City Park Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 346 students
203 Keith Ln
Athens, TN 37303
(423) 745-3862 8.4 PK-2 346
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.