Eustis Middle School
- Eustis Middle School's student population of 960 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 60 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||960 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eustis Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2247 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lake School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eustis Alee Academy Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 278 students
1705 E County Road 44
Eustis, FL 32736
(352) 357-9426 1.9 9-12 278
- Eustis Eustis Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 505 students
714 E Citrus Ave
Eustis, FL 32726
(352) 357-2779 2.0 PK-5 505
- Leesburg Lake Academy Eustis Grades: K-12 | 69 students
301 Idlewild Ave
Leesburg, FL 34749
(352) 483-1652 2.7 K-12 69
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.