Evans Ses places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Evans Ses's student population of 444 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||444 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Evans Ses's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4861 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Corpus Christi Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corpus Christi Adkins Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 626 students
2402 Ennis Joslin Rd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
(361)878-3800 0.4 6-8 626
- Corpus Christi Nueces Co J J A E P Grades: 6-12 | 8 students
3530 Gollihar Rd
Corpus Christi, TX 78403
(361)855-7303 0.4 6-12 8
- Corpus Christi Veterans Memorial High School Grades: 9-12 | 1981 students
3750 Cimmarron Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
(361)878-7900 0.4 9-12 1981
- Corpus Christi Coles H S And Educational Center Grades: 8-12 | 216 students
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
(361)844-0432 0.5 8-12 216
- Corpus Christi Roy Miller H S And Metro School Of Design Grades: 7-12 | 1389 students
1 Battlin Buc Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78408
(361)878-5100 1.1 7-12 1389
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.