Everett Elementary School
- Everett Elementary School's student population of 292 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Everett Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#91 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lake Forest SD 67 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deerfield Bannockburn School Grades: K-8 | 175 students
2165 Telegraph Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015
(847)945-5900 1.7 K-8 175
- Lincolnshire Daniel Wright Junior High School Grades: 5-8 | 820 students
1370 N Riverwoods Rd
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
(847)295-1560 1.7 5-8 820
- Lake Forest Cherokee Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 308 students
475 Cherokee Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045
(847)234-3805 2.1 K-4 308
- Deerfield Deerfield High School Grades: 9-12 | 1633 students
1959 Waukegan Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015
(224)632-3000 2.1 9-12 1633
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.