Everett Elementary School
Everett Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Everett Elementary School's student population of 281 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Everett Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#144 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (11-12)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lake Forest 67 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deerfield Bannockburn School Grades: K-8 | 158 students
2165 Telegraph Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015
(847) 945-5900 1.7 K-8 158
- Lincolnshire Daniel Wright Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 666 students
1370 N Riverwoods Rd
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
(847) 295-1560 1.7 6-8 666
- Lake Forest Cherokee Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 296 students
475 Cherokee Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045
(847) 234-3805 2.1 K-4 296
- Deerfield Deerfield High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,622 student
1959 Waukegan Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015
(224) 632-3000 2.1 9-12 1,622
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.