- Evergreen Continuation's student population of 68 students has declined by 35% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Evergreen Continuation's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2742 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burbank Puc Community Charter Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 302 students
14019 Sayre St.
Burbank, CA 91504
(818)492-1890 0.1 K-5 302
- Sylmar Sylmar Biotech Health Academy Grades: 9-12 | 288 students
13050 Borden Ave.
Sylmar, CA 91342
(818)833-3723 0.2 9-12 288
- San Fernando Gridley Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 598 students
1907 Eighth St.
San Fernando, CA 91340
(818)361-1243 0.6 K-5 598
- Sylmar Sylmar Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 602 students
13291 Phillippi Ave.
Sylmar, CA 91342
(818)367-1078 0.6 K-5 602
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.