Evergreen Elementary School
- Evergreen Elementary School's student population of 255 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Evergreen Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1067 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Peninsula School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakebay Key Peninsula Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 424 students
5510 Key Peninsula Hwy N
Lakebay, WA 98349
(253)530-4200 4.6 6-8 424
- Steilacoom Anderson Island Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 34 students
13005 Camus Road
Steilacoom, WA 98388
(206)884-4901 6.0 K-5 34
- Gig Harbor Kopachuck Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 524 students
10414 56th St Nw
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
(253)530-4100 6.4 6-8 524
- Gig Harbor Voyager Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 563 students
5615 Kopachuck Dr Nw
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
(253)530-4800 6.5 K-5 563
- Vaughn Vaughn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 385 students
17521 Hall Road Kpn
Vaughn, WA 98394
(253)530-4700 7.2 PK-5 385
In a district where progressive discipline policies are already the norm, Denver Public Schools seek to limit student exposure to the criminal justice system, rather than criminalize student behavior.
Some schools in the country only give students 10 minutes to eat lunch, while others enjoy an entire hour. We’ll delve into the controversy surrounding the length of the lunch period and what the research finds in correlating lunch length to student performance.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.