Vaughn Elementary School
- Vaughn Elementary School's student population of 385 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Vaughn Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#620 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Peninsula School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakebay Key Peninsula Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 424 students
5510 Key Peninsula Hwy N
Lakebay, WA 98349
(253)530-4200 2.8 6-8 424
- Gig Harbor Minter Creek Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 385 students
12617 118th Ave Nw
Gig Harbor, WA 98329
(253)530-4300 4.0 K-5 385
- Gig Harbor Voyager Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 563 students
5615 Kopachuck Dr Nw
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
(253)530-4800 4.9 K-5 563
- Gig Harbor Kopachuck Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 524 students
10414 56th St Nw
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
(253)530-4100 5.1 6-8 524
- Belfair North Mason Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 746 students
150 E North Mason School Road
Belfair, WA 98528
(360)277-2303 5.8 9-12 746
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.