Ezard Elementary School
- Ezard Elementary School's student population of 439 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||439 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ezard Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1310 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LACLEDE CO. R-I School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conway Conway High Schools Grades: 7-12 | 397 students
726 W Jefferson Ave
Conway, MO 65632
(417)589-2941 0.4 7-12 397
- Niangua Niangua Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 203 students
301 Rumsey St
Niangua, MO 65713
(417)473-6101 7.3 PK-6 203
- Marshfield Marshfield Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 685 students
660 N Locust St
Marshfield, MO 65706
(417)859-2120 11.2 6-8 685
- Lebanon Joel E. Barber Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 419 students
16050 Hwy Kk
Lebanon, MO 65536
(417)532-4837 13.0 PK-8 419
- Grovespring Grovespring Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 89 students
9530 Hwy 5
Grovespring, MO 65662
(417)462-3288 14.1 K-6 89
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.