Fairbank Elementary School
- Fairbank Elementary School's student population of 212 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairbank Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#406 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wapsie Valley Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairbank Wapsie Valley High School Grades: 7-12 | 279 students
2535 Viking Ave
Fairbank, IA 50629
(319)638-6711 5.6 7-12 279
- Oelwein Parkside Elementary School Grades: 1 | 89 students
301 6th Ave Sw
Oelwein, IA 50662
(319)283-1245 6.6 1 89
- Denver Little Husky Learning Center Grades: PK-K | 180 students
317 8th Ave Se Suite D
Denver, IA 50622
(319)283-2302 7.6 PK-K 180
- Oelwein Oelwein High School Grades: 9-12 | 376 students
315 8th Ave Se
Oelwein, IA 50662
(319)283-2731 7.6 9-12 376
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.