Fairdale High School
Fairdale High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Fairdale High School's student population of 1,172 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 71 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,172 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||71 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairdale High School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#938 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairdale Fairdale Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 604 students
10104 Mitchell Hill Rd
Fairdale, KY 40118
(502)485-8247 0.9 K-5 604
- Fairdale Coral Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 530 students
10608 National Turnpike
Fairdale, KY 40118
(502)485-8234 1.2 PK-5 530
- Louisville Auburndale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 611 students
5749 New Cut Road
Louisville, KY 40214
(502)485-8204 2.1 PK-5 611
- Louisville Minors Lane Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 452 students
8510 Minors Lane
Louisville, KY 40219
(502)485-8303 2.1 PK-5 452
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.