Fairway Elementary School
Fairway Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Fairway Elementary School's student population of 702 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||702 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairway Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2137 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Broward School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Dolphin Park High School Grades: 9-12 | 276 students
3206 S University Dr
Hollywood, FL 33025
(954)433-1573 0.4 9-12 276
- Fort Lauderdale Melrose High School Grades: 9-12 | 242 students
2744 Davie Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
(954)681-4096 0.4 9-12 242
- Hollywood Sunshine Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 640 students
7737 Lasalle Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33023
(754)323-7700 0.6 PK-5 640
- Miami Gardens Robert Renick Education Center Grades: PK-12 | 83 students
2201 Nw 207th St
Miami Gardens, FL 33056
(305)624-1171 0.8 PK-12 83
- Miami Gardens North County K-8 Center Grades: PK-8 | 427 students
3250 Nw 207th St
Miami Gardens, FL 33056
(305)624-9648 1.1 PK-8 427
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.