Fannie W. Fitzgerald Elementary School
- Fannie W. Fitzgerald Elementary School's student population of 908 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||908 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fannie W. Fitzgerald Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1647 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Prince William Co Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodbridge Freedom High School Grades: 9-12 | 2332 students
15201 Neabsco Mills Rd.
Woodbridge, VA 22191
(703)583-1405 1.0 9-12 2332
- Woodbridge Neabsco Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 591 students
3800 Cordell Ave
Woodbridge, VA 22193
(703)670-2147 1.1 PK-5 591
- Woodbridge Dale City Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 478 students
14450 Brook Dr
Woodbridge, VA 22193
(703)670-2208 1.4 PK-5 478
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.