Fanny Meyer Hillers
- Fanny Meyer Hillers's student population of 662 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||662 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fanny Meyer Hillers's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1586 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hackensack School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hackensack Hackensack High School Grades: 9-12 | 1832 students
First & Beech Streets
Hackensack, NJ 07601
(201)646-7900 0.5 9-12 1832
- Hackensack Hackensack Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 1413 students
360 Union Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
(201)646-7842 1.0 5-8 1413
- South Hackensack Memorial School Grades: PK-8 | 275 students
Dyer Avenue, Memorial School
South Hackensack, NJ 07606
(201)440-2782 1.2 PK-8 275
- Hasbrouck Heights Hasbrouck Heights High School Grades: 9-12 | 586 students
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
(201)288-6150 1.3 9-12 586
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.