Farragut Elementary School
Farragut Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Farragut Elementary School's student population of 177 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Farragut Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1274 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Louis City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Beaumont Cte High School Grades: 9-12 | 551 students
3836 Natural Bridge Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63107
(314)533-2410 0.4 9-12 551
- Saint Louis La Salle Charter School Grades: 5-8 | 104 students
4145 Kennerly Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63113
(314)531-9820 0.4 5-8 104
- Saint Louis Sumner High School Grades: 9-12 | 319 students
4248 Cottage Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63113
(314)371-1048 0.6 9-12 319
- Saint Louis Ashland Elementary And Br. Grades: PK-6 | 314 students
3921 N Newstead
Saint Louis, MO 63115
(314)385-4767 0.7 PK-6 314
- Saint Louis Columbia Elementary Comm. Ed. Center Grades: PK-6 | 202 students
3120 St Louis Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63106
(314)533-2750 0.8 PK-6 202
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.