Field Elementary School
- Field Elementary School's student population of 399 students has grown by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||399 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Field Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#876 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Plymouth-Canton Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canton Eriksson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 470 students
1275 North Haggerty Rd
Canton, MI 48187
(734)981-5322 0.9 K-5 470
- Canton Bentley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 503 students
1100 South Sheldon Rd
Canton, MI 48188
(734)397-6360 1.5 K-5 503
- Westland Adlai Stevenson Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 840 students
38501 Palmer Rd
Westland, MI 48186
(734)419-2350 1.6 7-8 840
- Canton Walker-winter Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 360 students
39932 Michigan Ave
Canton, MI 48188
(734)419-2780 1.7 K-4 360
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.