Field Elementary School
- Field Elementary School's student population of 599 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||599 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Field Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#803 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mesa Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Field Elementary School is Evit - Poston Junior High School (0.2 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Poston Junior High School (0.2 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Montessori Education Centre Charter School - North Campus (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Evit - Poston Junior High School Grades: 9
2433 East Adobe Street
Mesa, AZ 85213
(480)472-2100 0.2 9 n/a
- Mesa Poston Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 991 students
2433 E Adobe
Mesa, AZ 85213
(480)472-0200 0.2 7-9 991
- Mesa Montessori Education Centre Charter School - North Campus Grades: K-7 | 220 students
815 N. Gilbert Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)964-1381 0.4 K-7 220
- Scottsdale East Valley Academy Grades: K-6 | 12 students
1858 East Brown Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
(480)946-3071 0.7 K-6 12
- Mesa Edkey Inc. - Sequoia Choice Precision School Grades: K-12 | 191 students
3906 E. Broadway Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85204
(480)461-3222 0.7 K-12 191
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.