Flemingsburg Elementary School
- Flemingsburg Elementary School's student population of 600 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||600 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Flemingsburg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#872 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fleming County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flemingsburg Simons Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 353 students
242 W Water St
Flemingsburg, KY 41041
(606)845-9331 0.0 7-8 353
- Flemingsburg Fleming County High School Grades: 9-12 | 730 students
1658 Elizaville Rd
Flemingsburg, KY 41041
(606)845-6601 1.6 9-12 730
- Wallingford E P Ward Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 176 students
12811 Morehead Rd
Wallingford, KY 41093
(606)876-2061 5.6 PK-6 176
- Ewing Ewing Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 281 students
5651 Elizaville Rd.
Ewing, KY 41039
(606)267-2601 7.0 PK-6 281
- Hillsboro Hillsboro Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 172 students
7348 Hillsboro Rd
Hillsboro, KY 41049
(606)876-2251 12.5 PK-6 172
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.