- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 222 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 17%
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 50% in AL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Florala High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Florala High School's ranking?
What schools are Florala High School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Florala High School?
How many students attend Florala High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Florala High School?
What grades does Florala High School offer ?
What school district is Florala High School part of?
Review Florala High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities