Fau Lab School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 public schools in Fau Lab School District, serving 2,555 students.
- The top ranked public schools in Fau Lab School District are A.d. Henderson University School & Fau High School and Fau/slcsd Palm Pointe Educational Research School @ Traditio. Overall school rank is based on a school's combined math and reading proficiency test score ranking.
- Minority enrollment is 58% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Florida public school average of 62% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is more than the Florida public school average of 16:1.
|School District Name||Fau Lab School District|
|School District Website||http://www.coe.fau.edu/SchoolAndK12Programs/|
|School District Phone Number||(561)297-3970|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (FL)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||4,368 Schools|
|# of Students||2,555 Students||2,833,287 Students|
|# of Teachers||154 Teachers||177,130 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
- Fau Lab School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 73 school districts in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (FL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||8 Students||8,827 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||155 Students||77,812 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||761 Students||938,227 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||426 Students||626,523 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,065 Students||1,077,863 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||6 Students||4,744 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||134 Students||99,329 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||61,247|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||201||200,250|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||201||207,664|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||214||207,685|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||214||226,422|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||222||220,563|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||223||215,850|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||240||219,996|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||249||210,715|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||236||211,139|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||142||219,419|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||137||216,655|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||142||212,702|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||134||202,980|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fau Lab School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- A.d. Henderson University School & Fau High School 777 Glades Rd Bldg 26
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Grades: K-12 | 1147 students
- Fau/slcsd Palm Pointe Educational Research School @ Traditio 10680 Sw Academic Way
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987
Grades: K-8 | 1408 students
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.