Foothills Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 599 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 45%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 40% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while 40% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
How many students attend Foothills Elementary School?
599 students attend Foothills Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
55% of Foothills Elementary School students are White, 32% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Black, 2% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Foothills Elementary School?
Foothills Elementary School has a student ration of 16:1, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Foothills Elementary School offer ?
Foothills Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8
View the Foothills Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Foothills Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities